Thursday, January 29, 2015

Results of a snow storm...

   Well, we got a whopping 31 inches here on LI, which doesn't sound like much...but when your only way out is sealed shut by a 4 foot snow drift, it's pretty clear that you're not going anywhere!! Although, the day off from work was a priceless gift :) I drank lots of coffee, organized my dye journal, and spent some much needed relaxing time with my family. Even the mean cat became mushy and took a long and toasty cat nap on my lap while I knit.

   After we were finally able to emerge from the cave, it was time to take some photos. Here are some of the colorways I'd been working on:

Superwash DK, 238 yds each




100% Organic Merino Wool, 210 yds each


I haven't named all of these yet. Looking for suggestions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment