Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Acid dye infested waters and coffee


   So after a long day at work and almost no sleep, I am continuing my voyage into the deep seas of acid dye infested waters! While waiting for my colors to set, I curl up with a nice hot cup of caramel coffee and my knitting needles...math math math, designing a textured springtime cardigan in one of my favorite colorways, "My Dear Watson." It's been a few days since I've had a project on my needles and already it feels like a slow start, but I'm optimistic and eager to create something great!

Anyway, here are some of the latest colorways I've been working on:

"Raw Honey"
"Raw Honey" detail







"Tie Dye"

"Tie Dye" detail

"Pebble Beach"


"Paper Lantern"


"Emerald City"

"My Dear Watson"



  These are all created using acid dyes. Each skein is 100% pure merino wool at 210 yds. There are 2 of each.

"My Dear Watson" is 100% wool with a twist of superwash merino spun through the fibers.

 Let me know which ones you like!







No comments:

Post a Comment