Sunday, August 9, 2015

Knitting with Lambstrings Yarns (getting back to my projects)

Here I go, knitting again! Between dyeing all  this yarn and moving around yarn bases, I almost forgot how much I truly love to knit...and what better yarn to use than my own!
So, I saved a few skeins for myself (selfish I'll admit, but crucial in continuing to become familiar with my own products). And since most of you are curious about how Lambstrings Yarn knits up, I can provide at least a few swatches as I go.

I'm happy to report that it really does work up beautifully!

Here is the "Raven" colorway shown on Sadie Sock HT (100% superwash merino, 400 yds, single ply)
You can see that it works up in a kind of mottled fashion, not quite striping or pooling, but just enough visual mixing of colors to effective show all color components without skewing any stitch detail! I'm so pleased with this!
Pattern is Annis Shawl by Susanna IC on Ravelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment