Thursday, November 26, 2015

Black Friday Weekend SALE!!!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday as much as I did! I AM STUFFED!!!
As I am sitting here, pants unbuttoned and regretting that 3rd slice of pie, I am wondering how in the world it is possible for someone, in a situation such as I find myself, to feel the need to physically go shopping....HOW??? Move?...Like, my body??? Nope nope nope...not happening, not for a penny. The best I can do is make it to the computer to shop. That's about it.
So here's a question for all of you: Does anyone else think this whole Black Friday/ Cyber Monday thing is all backwards?? Think about it...
Cyber Friday would allow you to shop in the discomfort of your own body, full gut, no judgement, no pants!! All the best cyber sales while digesting! Sounds awesome, right?
Black Monday would allow the ENTIRE weekend to fully digest and regain the power to zip up those jeans comfortably again, because lets face it...one really does need the whole weekend to accomplish such a thing.
I move to make this a "thing" starting next year. Who's with me?!

Anyway, in honor of this brilliant idea, Lambstrings Yarn is holding a Cyber Monday sale from Thanksgiving day 11/26/15 through midnight on Monday 11/30/15 (just in case you need the extra day to digest that 3rd piece of pie).


Take 10% off your order of $30 or more with code Thanks1510
and
Take 15% off your order of $75 or more with code Thanks1515
at Lambstrings.etsy.com from now until Monday 11/30/15 at midnight!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment